SS: Specific Services
An organization, that the will decide to solve its areas of information security, faces a dilemma, whether to ensure all necessary activities and supports from it's own resources or to choose way of using services, solutions and products from external subjects.Generally decision making about the extent of using internal or external resources is in the hands of the organization’s management that takes into account a variety of aspects, such as organizational goals and strategies, financial and human resources, suitable and accessible technology, etc.
We can help you effectively solve the areas of information security in your organization from the level of comprehensive long-term and externally implemented projects up to particular activities which is effectively implemented with the support of the external subject.
Such areas of information security should be as follows:
- Conducting analyses or audits of an organization’s information security.
- Support of establishing and managing Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to ISO/IEC 27001.
- Preparation of an organization for the certification of implemented ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001.
- Implementing system of information security documentation within an organization.
- Creating information security policy for an organization.
- Creating business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Assistance for obtaining a valid Facility Security Certificate for the appropriate security classification level according to Act No. 412/2005 on the Protection of Classified Information.
- Conducting analysis of an organization’s protection of classified information according to the requirements of Act No. 412/2005.
- Assistance for developing, updating or verifying Facility Security Documents according to Act No. 412/2005.
- Assistance for developing, updating or verifying Physical Security Project according to Act No. 412/2005.
- Assistance for developing, updating or verifying Project Security Documentation of the Information System (IS) according to Act No. 412/2005.
- Preparation of an organization for the certification of the IS in compliance to the Act No. 412/2005.
- Assistance for an organization to follow their obligations to fully comply with the current standard of Act No 101/2000 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Information security training for the organization’s personnel.
- Certification of personnel for the area of information security analysis and risk management.
- The selection of security services and products for the implementation of information security projects.
- Implementation of project management within the information security areas.
- Outsourcing the management of an organization’s information security
For further information contact us: +420 221 628 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org